Our Management Consulting Internship is geared toward recent graduates and students working toward a Master’s degree with coursework in organizational psychology, organizational development, business management, or communication. Interns work closely with the President and project managers for a valuable learning experience that will prepare them for a career in management consulting.
Assisting with client projects: Approximately 60% of time
- Administering a diverse range of personality/behavioral assessments
- Communication with clients, i.e. follow-up
- Processing assessment reports
- Researching assessments for clients
- Assisting in preparation of client presentations
- Preparing client meeting notes
- Observing and assisting in client meetings and presentations where appropriate
- Special projects as assigned, including 360-degree feedback projects, team-building exercises, workshops, etc.
Marketing: Approximately 30% of time
- Contribute to daily consulting blog
- Maintain social media networks
General office administration: Approximately 10% of time
- Answering telephones
- Database entry
- Client mailings
- Candidate should be interested in Organizational Development (OD), talent management, psychological assessments, and training.
- Candidate must be able to work in an ambiguous environment with low structure, be results-oriented, and show initiative.
- The successful candidate should also have excellent writing skills.
- Blogging and website management experience with WordPress is a plus.